CLICK ME TO SEE

Hand Crochet Items for sale...Take a peek!



These are hand crochet items by my friend. Helping my friend to sell it. Limited pieces. These are what you see on the real picture, it is what you get and it is what I have and that’s all I have.

-All are
NEW items. Fresh from the oven
-Price is fix
- Once item is SOLD, it will not be refundable, returnable or exchangeable
- first come first serve basis.
- No COD.
- Subject to delivery charge. All items will be delivered either by Pos Laju/Pos Ekpress/Registered Pos - Your choice. Delivery will be made on every Saturday (sorry m working during weekdays). I will send tracking number once I have shipped out
- I will not be held liable should there be any damage or loss during delivery.

MODE OF PAYMENT
MAYBANK. Pls email me your transaction slip for proof of payment


How to Order


Email me Glamourousfit@gmail.com your name,delivery address, contact no, which item, & colour.


If you need MORE of those items, please contact me for pre-order. Got to take sometime to do it, depending on quantity.


If you have any further enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact me. Happy Shopping,Cheers!

No comments: